Michigan has released specific state requirements for the next generation of Enhanced 911 (E911), instructing that phone systems provide accurate location detail to public safety 911 centers. Owners/operators of multi-line telephone / PBX systems, with more than 7,000 sqft of office/building space, have until December 31, 2016, to comply with these safety regulations.
- Does your organization comply?
- Do you have a “get-well” plan in place to make your system compliant?
- Do you, like many of your peers, still have questions about how to interpret the law?
Join IP Consulting,
With guest speakers from Cisco, RedSky, and Singlewire, for an informational webcast covering Michigan-specific requirements, approaches and plans for making your enterprise compliant, and integration opportunities for existing systems.
The deadline will be here before you know it!
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016: 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)