STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENT
At IPC, we understand the unique and individualized needs state and local government organizations have when it comes to their technology solutions. Funding constraints, policy mandates and specific technology requirements might deter other IT solution providers from working with state and local governmental customers. For us, the experience we’ve gained working with the State of Michigan, City of Grand Rapids, Kent District Library and other local government agencies has provided IPC with the ability to accurately, speedily and efficiently diagnose problems, and to quickly implement the right solutions.
Simply put, we understand the intricacies and challenges state and local governmental organizations face and can help to provide the best possible solutions and experience.
Read below for a list of customizable solutions we’ve assembled for our customers in the state and local government sector.
- Enjoy efficient and reliable wireless capabilities that enhance overall productivity
- Enable your team to realize the benefits of becoming a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environment
- Keep your organization safe from cyber threats and attacks
- Ensure minimal network downtime should a security issue arise
PHONE SYSTEMS (CONTACT CENTER)
- Streamline communication with your teams and outside individuals
- Reduce complexity by assembling all communication tools on a singular platform
- Bring expertise to your worksite
- Drastically reduce or eliminate system downtime
3635 29th St SE,
Kentwood, MI 49512
8000 Towers Crescent Dr. Suite 1350
Vienna, VA 22182