Return your old equipment.
Have peace of mind.
Make a difference.
Get started with Cisco’s free Take Back and reuse Program today!
Easy, convenient, and free. Choose the option that best meets your needs or call 1 844 973 8876 (U.S. only) to schedule an equipment pickup by Cisco.
Returned equipment is stored in a secure location and data is cleared from returned hard drives to protect data security.
We reuse and recycle 99.9% of what is returned to us, which helps our customers meet their sustainability goals and ensures responsible disposition of equipment.
How it Works
1. All equipment returned to Cisco is decommissioned in an environmentally safe manner.
2. Out Processes comply with applicable regulations.
3. All Cisco products are accepted and non-branded products are accepted with pre-approval.
4. We clear data from all returned hard drives.
5. We offer receipts for your return, regardless of which tool you use.
IP CONSULTING, INC.
IP Consulting is an Information Technology solution provider with expertise in Cyber Security, Data Center, IT Infrastructure, Unified Communications and Professional Services. IP Consulting designs, Implements, and manages innovative IT solutions that support their customer’s business goals. With an experienced team of enterprise architects and network engineers, they excel at implementing core technology platforms.
"*" indicates required fields